Tenn Well 2mm Satin Cord, 295 Feet Brown Satin Nylon Beading String for Macrame Bracelets, Necklaces, Jewelry Making, Arts and Crafts
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- EASY TO SEAL – This satin jewelry cord is easy to melt the ends of knots over a flame
- SATIN NYLON CORD – Made from nylon with a satin sheen, the satin cord is silky soft, smooth and flexible to work with. Great for making macrame bracelets, necklaces and jewelry
- MULTI-PURPOSE – The rattail cord trim also works great for daily tying, gift wrapping, beading, quilting and DIY projects
- CONVENIENT TO USE – 295 feet / 90 meters long, it’s packaged in a convenient spool for easy unraveling and storage. You can cut any length as you desire
- STURDY AND STRONG – 2mm in diameter, the satin rattail cord is woven by small strands with excellent strength. It can be easily handled for bead stringing, braiding and knotting
Sold：275 Wished: 56 Followed: 51
The 2mm satin rattail cord, made from high quality nylon, is strong and flexible, but not stretchy. It’s shiny, soft and gives you a smooth and comfortable feel. It’s great to use this type of cord material in projects that have loosely tied knots, since it’s slippery. Suitable for knotting, stringing beads, making macrame and friendship bracelets, Kumihimo jewelry, craft supplies and so on.
Thickness: Approx. 1/16 inch (2mm)
Length: 295 feet (90 meters)
1PC X 2mm Black Satin Cord
There are no reviews yet.